Project Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Project Awesome. We welcome you all, and hope to see your ideas and imagination.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Everybody!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Everybody!   Welcome Everybody! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Howdy Everyone. I'm Schiz(aka Casey). We're currently throwing around ideas for a new P2W style MMO. It wont be Pay 2 Win, more like Pay 2 Go Faster. We may at some point offer a mount or some other item, that is Cash Only, but it wont be game-breaking. More like aesthetic features. Double experience, VIP features, etc. We haven't hashed out the details, that's what this forum is all about. I encourage you all to throw your ideas at us. We want a well balanced, high social, full of awesome game.

Everyone that I have spoken to so far, seems to agree on a Steampunk/Fantasy atmosphere. Technomancers, Mad Scientists, Gunners, Dragons, magic, technology, etc.

Let's get started.

This is a premade forum, and temporary. We haven't even decided on a game or Company name yet. What makes you think we would have our own forum?!
Back to top Go down
https://projectawesome.forumotion.com
OneDrone

Welcome Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everybody!   Welcome Everybody! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Sweet! As soon as you told me the idea behind it I started thinking about possible classes.

By the way... I'm Cass. :3
Back to top Go down
microburstalert

Welcome Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everybody!   Welcome Everybody! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:57 pm

I like the steampunk/fantasy theme. It gives you a lot of stuff to work with. This is Randy, btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everybody!   Welcome Everybody! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Awesome :: Ideas-
Jump to: